Home alone

First strip naked. Then slip on some panties followed by a bra and stuff it full. Since I don't have breast forms I use whatever I can find. Socks, pantyhose, panties, water balloons, I've heard of some people filling a stocking with rice. Next slip into a dreas. High heels on my feet, I prefer the spike heel kind . A necklace around my neck, bracelets on my wrists, rings on my fingers, lipstick on my lips. A purse on my shoulder. Then handcuffs. Now what. First escape the handcuffs then Autogynephilia. I lie in bed imaging I'm a woman. A man is on top of me touching me. I have never been touched like this and am powerless to stop him. He holds me down. He is big and strong, I am small and week. He enters me and I cum right away. I'm used to stopping when I cum being a man you know. But he doesn't stop and I cum again and again. Exploding in exstacy. I grab the bed I grab pillows I grab him. Oh that really sets him off. Pumping harder faster. Somehow I know that if he cums in me I will become pregnant and be trapped in this female body. I don't care I want his seed in me I need to be filled with his juice. I have had several orgasms already but that one big one is awaiting until we come together. I beg him to cum in me. He holds off telling me he wants me to be his wife. Yes! Have six or more kids. Yes! Wear dresses or skirts all the time. Yes! Paint my nails and grow them long. Yes! Grow my hair long. Yes! Yes! Yes! Whatever you want. I am iyours. I am powerless and helpless to resist. He cums I cum and in the real world I blow my load.

Comments

  1. Gabriella, have no fear. I read this blog and I was touched. Look, I haven't had a lot of sympathy for transgenders, until I had an experience living around some. You know what? Your plight isn't much different than most of us. I feel lost in this world al of the time. My opinion is, you should just go for surgery, if you feel as though you want to be a woman, be one. You are beautiful. Don't let other people dictate your life. I have transgender friends. Other than the hot flashes, they are much happier after surgery, and moving to California. Maybe it would require a job change, or even moving somewhere a little less judgmental or where you could have a fresh start. I am a strait man, but I saw some of your DeAnna Johnson stuff elsewhere. Sheesh, I would jist about be with you. So don't be down. I will even add you on google +

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cured of crossdressing?

Sitting down to pee